Getting Back to Grenada | First Anniversary | Med Vlog
this vlog is my first week back on the island. It was pretty relaxed overall. But Karina got me a great colourful shirt which im pretty excited about. It was also our first anniversary.
I’m on Social media!
Stuff I use for School!
First AID: http://amzn.to/2jCwDHu
Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple: http://amzn.to/2hzrBHz
Pathology Pretest: http://amzn.to/2j4816N
Sketchy Micro Workbook: http://amzn.to/2zdGD0O
BRS Pathology: http://amzn.to/2j4S4Ns
The Music I use: https://goo.gl/LYgPrh
Colour Graded with some LUTs off the internet
My MAIN Camera – http://amzn.to/2yVIlQt
My Vlog camera – http://amzn.to/2yTRNUf
My Third Camera – http://amzn.to/2zeLhvH
The Mic I use – http://amzn.to/2yVO0FY
GoPro HERO 5 – http://amzn.to/2hDi02F
Favourite Editing Program: http://amzn.to/2hC3Zls
-How old are you? 24
– Where do you live? – Ottawa CA
– What hair product do you use? – Coconut and Castor Oil
– What do you ask for at the hairdresser? – Fade the sides, don’t touch the top
– How do you make money? – I don’t.
– What editing program(s) do you use? – Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro
– Did you go to university? – Health Sciences, University of Ottawa
– How long do your vlogs take to edit? – They vary massively, sometimes 1 hour sometimes 6+
-Do you workout? – Now and again
Medical Videos – Getting Back to Grenada | First Anniversary | Med Vlog #Medical #Videos